About Leinco Technologies
Leinco Technologies is a biotechnology company founded in 1992 as a specialty manufacturer of early discovery research products including antibodies, recombinant proteins, ELISA kits, second step reagents and other life sciences products. Shortly thereafter, we also established ourselves as a premier provider of custom R&D and manufacturing services focusing on monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins. Our innovative products and services are used to augment the early discovery process in life science research, diagnostics and ground breaking development of protein therapeutics.
IT IS OUR GOAL TO…
- Provide leading edge products and services at the best value.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide high quality technical product data.
- Provide world class technical support.
Leinco Technologies, Inc.
410 Axminister Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63026
Phone: (800) 538-1145
Fax: (636) 527-5545
- Monoclonal Antibody Development
- In vitro Antibody & Protein Production
- Antibody Conjugations
- Assay Services
- Rapid Expression of Recombinant Antibodies & Proteins
- Cell Banking, Optimization & Adaptation
- Antibody & Protein Purification
- Low Endotoxin Plasmid DNA Preparation
- Custom Barcoding services by CODEX®
Research Area of Interest
- Cancer Research
- Cell Signaling
- Infectious Diseases
- Inflammatory Diseases
- Proteases & Other Enzymes
- Respiratory Diseases
- Stem Cell Biology
- Antibodies for Flow Cytometry
- Monoclonal Antibodies
(In vivo and In vitro grade)
- Polyclonal Antibodies
- SARS-CoV-2 antibodies and proteins
- Proteins, Growth Factors & Cytokines
- “Ready to Use” ELISA Development Kits
- Second Step Antibodies & Reagents (including avidin & streptavidin products)
- TMB Substrates & Assay Development Reagents
- Tissue & Cell Line Lysates
- Apoptosis & Protease Detection Kits
*Products and services are for life science research use only. Products and services are in no way intended for use in diagnostic or therapeutic applications in humans.