Leinco Technologies Inc., based in St. Louis, MO and founded in 1992, is a specialty manufacturer of early discovery research products (in vivo grade antibodies, proteins, sheath fluid, buffers) and a premier CRO/CDMO for in vivo grade custom antibodies and proteins at all scales. Our innovative products and services are used to augment the early discovery process in life science research, biotechnology, in vitro diagnostics and ground breaking pharmaceutical research.
Leinco Technologies is seeking an outgoing Applications Scientist with a broad set of experiences in in vivo and in vitro applications including spatial biology/IHC, flow cytometry and pre-clinical studies. This position is focused on driving the scientific visibility and proof-points for our product portfolio related to cancer research, immunology and infectious diseases. This accomplished scientist has expert knowledge (theoretical and hands-on) of cell and tissue bioanalytical techniques and is adept at working independently to develop and implement the applications roadmap/scientific plans, drive scientific collaborations, and deliver scientific presentations to support our expanding portfolio and CDMO Services.
Location of Position: St. Louis, MO
- Applications roadmap strategy – propose, plan and manage short- and long-range scientific plans, goals, and objectives in line with the corporate and product strategy; run cell and tissue bioanalysis experiments to highlight, on our website, in application notes and in scientific presentations/posters, the reproducible science achieved with the high purity products
- Lead scientific collaborations – propose, plan and manage collaborations with KOLs to deliver webinars, whitepapers and application notes using our products.
- Scientific acumen – Stay up to date with the state of the art of the industry and current scientific publications.
- Technical support – responsible for technical support of our research products
- Voice of customer (VOC) – collaborate with product management on VOC plans to gain a deep understanding of current and future customer applications and insights to determine in-licensing priorities, commercial plans, pricing
- Competitive analysis – analyze competition and develop and utilize competitive intelligence to establish new application ideas that increases our scientific visibility and credibility
- Be an ambassador for a continuous improvement approach with a focus on safety, quality, delivery and cost targets
- Collaborate with R&D and Commercial teams
Education and Experience:
- Five or more years of lab experience with various scientific applications for antibody products
- Five or more years of experience managing a lab
- Strong scientific acumen
- Project and/or Program Management experience, agile methodologies experience preferred
- Strong history of collaboration with KOLs, the commercial and R&D teams and cross-functional team leadership
- S. in Biochemistry or related field, PhD preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of cancer research, immunology and/or protein applications
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects concurrently
- Customer understanding, influencing, prioritization and change management skills
- 25% travel required
Apply To Leinco Technologies!