Leinco Technologies Inc., based in St. Louis, MO and founded in 1992, is a specialty manufacturer of early discovery research products (in vivo grade antibodies, proteins, sheath fluid, buffers) and a premier CRO/CDMO for in vivo grade custom antibodies and proteins at all scales. Our innovative products and services are used to augment the early discovery process in life science research, biotechnology, in vitro diagnostics and ground breaking pharmaceutical research.
Leinco Technologies is seeking an energetic, Product Manager Intern or Product Specialist with a science degree and business background. With a sponge-like willingness to learn and “can-do” spirit, this person will be focused on driving the product marketing for our antibody and protein portfolio related to cancer research or immunology. Having an interest in continuous learning the business-side of science and about customers’ antibody needs, this person will be able to combine their lab experience with developing commercial plans to support these high growth areas of the market.
Location of Position: St. Louis, MO
- Product line strategy – implement short- and long-range product plans, goals, and objectives.
- Commercialization efforts – executing on corporate strategy for target segments, develop value props, define marketing campaigns and sales enablement tools, and work directly with sales and marketing teams on campaign execution.
- Voice of customer (VOC) – launch VOC efforts to gain a deep understanding of current and future customer applications and insights to determine in-licensing priorities, commercial plans, pricing, and business cases requirements.
- Business drivers – define, implement and communicate key measures for overall commercial product health, and optimize based on results.
- Competitive analysis – analyze competition and develop and utilize competitive intelligence to establish product positioning, sales force training and education.
- Be an ambassador for a continuous improvement approach with a focus on safety, quality, delivery and cost targets
- Collaborate with R&D and Commercial teams
Education and Experience:
- S. in Biochemistry or related field, M.S. preferred
- Minor in business or MBA market preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of cancer research and/or protein applications
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly organized completer/finisher and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- A high degree of personal initiative and willingness to learn