Are you Ready to Join the Leinco Technologies Team?
An Equal Opportunity Employer!
A career with Leinco Technologies is being part of a growing company in cancer and immunology research shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through the next generation advancements in healthcare and life science. For more than 25 years now, we have served an amazing customer base of scientists, diagnostic manufacturers, therapeutic startups, and young professional to further scientific research.
Leinco Technologies recruits and retains people with attributes that assure our success. Some of the characteristics that contribute to our success include innovation, resourcefulness, determination, loyalty, education and experience. Most importantly, we require high ethical standards while offering a working environment that is flexible, fair and rewarding. If you think you possess these kinds of attributes and actually want the opportunity to make a difference working in an entrepreneurial environment, we would like to hear from you.
- Leinco Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life, disability, dependent care accounts and retirement.
- Our company is conveniently located in Fenton, Missouri near Highway 270 and Highway 44.
- Leinco Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
All other career inquiries, please email email@example.com.
As part of the downstream processing department, protein scientists work on Antibody/Protein purification processes, protein modification/conjugation, and interface closely with Development, QA, Production, Operations, and Regulatory. The scope of this role will be to lead and manage protein conjugations to fluorescent molecules and/or DNA oligos for scale-ups in manufacturing, lead investigations of product failures and product improvements, as well as improvement and optimization of the manufacturing processes and equipment. Much of this cutting edge work goes into products for cancer research or infectious diseases (Like COVID19).
Working knowledge of:
- Process purification including Protein A, IEX, and SEC chromatography
- Antibody Conjugates to proteins or/and enzymes
- AKTA bioprocessing equipment experience such as the AKTA Prime purification systems and/or FPLC
- Filtration Experience
- Analytical testing using SDS-PAGE, endotoxin assay’s, western blots, etc.
- Drafting manufacturing, validation, risk assessments, and characterization documents in line with our ISO9001.2008 standards and customer requirements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement process data monitoring and process maintenance.
- Experience in immunoassays such as ELISA and western blotting preferred.
- Maintain technical information and operational records.
- Work with Development, QA, Mfg floor to ensure SOP’s accuracy and usage.
- A bachelor’s degree in Chemical engineering, biochemistry, chemistry, or related field and 4+ years of experience.
- A masters’ degree in Chemical engineering, biochemistry, chemistry, or related field and 2+ years of experience optional.
- GMP and ISO Standard experience a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Validation, verification, and change control a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of immunoassays is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills to succeed in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
- Ability to accomplish goals under project team timelines
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and documentation control.
- Able to work independently performing complex experiments with minimum supervision at times.
- Quality control testing for outgoing products
- Document control of outgoing products and manufacturing batch records
- Calibration records of all equipment used in the manufacturing process
- Be able to work within ISO9001.2015 and GMP/FDA standards
- Work with lab technicians when workload warrants.
- 1-year experience in a laboratory setting.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to accomplish several goals at once.
- Experience with lab applications such as ELISA, western blots & flow cytometry.
- Experience with running SDS-Page Gels and other protein gels.
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues customer may be having with Leinco products
- B.S or B.A. degree in a Biology/Chemistry or science-related field is a must.
- 1 year in industry or academia lab required.
As part of our marketing team, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment working with our key brands in a marketing role.
- Understand and market life science reagents (antibodies, proteins, etc.) to researchers around the world.
- Track trends, monitor competition, and customer usage through google analytics, google AdWords, social media, and websites.
- Content creation (digital and print) while producing additional supporting marketing material.
- Website page and product creation and/or edits.
- Be creative and have bold ideas to increase product knowledge and awareness to target consumers.
- Liaison with the QA team to manage the customer feedback loop.
- Manage customer communication, notifications, support functions etc.
- Customer support including processing orders and handling a daily routine around supporting marketing and customer service.
- BS Degree with 1+ years experience in the life sciences or marketing.
- A background working with WordPress
- Adobe Suite expertise
- Detail Oriented
- Experience working in an ISO system
- Overall team player and go-getter