Leinco Technologies Inc., based in St. Louis, MO and founded in 1992, is a specialty manufacturer of early discovery research products (in vivo grade antibodies, proteins, sheath fluid, buffers) and a premier CRO/CDMO for in vivo grade custom antibodies and proteins at all scales. Our innovative products and services augment the early discovery process in life science research, biotechnology, in vitro diagnostics, and groundbreaking pharmaceutical research.
Leinco Technologies seeks an energetic, detail-oriented, Product In-Licensing Associate with a science degree and/or business background. With a sponge-like willingness to learn and a “can-do” spirit, this person will be focused on working closely with product management to drive the antibody in-licensing efforts for our antibody portfolio related to cancer research, infectious diseases, and immunology. Having an interest in continuously learning the business side of science, this person will be part of expanding the product portfolio and supporting high-growth areas in cancer, immunology, and infectious diseases research markets.
Location of Position: St. Louis, MO
● Product line tactics – working closely with product management and sales to identify and prioritize antibody in-licensing activities.
● Outreach to Technical Transfer Offices (TTOs) – organizing and implementing outreach to various TTOs.
● Competitive analysis – working with product management to analyze competitors’ portfolios for ongoing in-licensing opportunities.
● Collaborate with R&D and Commercial teams – tracking and implementing new in-licensing efforts.
Education and Experience:
● B.S. in Biochemistry or Business
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
● Highly organized completer/finisher and proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
● Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
● Strong communication skills: written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation
● A high degree of personal initiative and willingness to learn.