PhenoCycler-Fusion (CODEX)® Introduction
Overcoming challenges of traditional multiplexed immunofluorescence staining has now become easier with the PhenoCycler-Fusion (CODEX)® ultrahigh multiplexed imaging system and assay reagents. This innovative, highly scalable technology targets subsets of an antibody panel through repetitive imaging cycles while revealing over 40 biomarkers in a single tissue section. The PhenoCycler-Fusion (CODEX)® technology was pioneered in Dr. Nolan’s lab at Stanford and now patented by Akoya Biosciences.
- A comprehensive end-to-end solution containing the fluidics platform, assay reagents, and bioinformatics
- Benchtop footprint that integrates with an existing fluorescence microscope
- The system is scalable and capable of imaging >50 biomarkers per run
- Preserves the sample for Region Of Interest (ROI) analysis and H&E staining
- FF and FFPE tissue compatible