Why are we creating the program?
In honor of the 30th anniversary of Leinco Technologies supporting the life sciences and translational sciences communities, we are launching a new grant-based program that supports antibody and protein research. With monoclonal and recombinant antibodies being such a vital research tool in techniques such as flow cytometry, ELISAs, and in proteomic and spatial biology studies, we want to empower researchers with access to the highest quality antibodies to enable reproducible science.
We are inviting researchers (Students, Post-Docs, Lab Managers, Principal Investigators) to apply for the program which is open to:
Any lab in academia or a clinical academic institution in the US or Canada with 3 or more researchers and doing translational research in cancer, infectious diseases or immunology
What are the program’s benefits?
Access to technical protocols for sandwich and indirect ELISAs, Western blots, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemistry, and more
- Early access to new and emerging antibodies and proteins.
- Recommend new antibodies and reporter molecules.
- Exclusive pricing with discounts ranging from 15%.
- Priority shipping.
Fun in science!
- Share a Fab fragment (snippit) of your science and recommend a friend to the program. Add to our “online MAb Advantage science wall”
- Collectible MAb Advantage wall charts, magnets, and additional swag.